Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness 2

Raised in a noodle shop, 在面馆长大

Never seeking glory of fame, 从未相当大侠

He climbed a mountaintop, 一朝登的凌绝顶

And earned the Dragon Warrior name 神龙之名冠天下

Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom 师傅慧眼识英杰

And master the skills of bodacious and awesome 艺高

He lives, and he trains 他终日苦练

And he fights with the Furious Five, 和盖世五侠并肩作战

Protect the valley somethin', somethin'* 保护山谷生灵

somethin', somethin' alive * 免遭涂炭

Trust me dad, I am all pro, 相信老爹,我非常专业。

Order up! 上菜了

you can sort it out. 你可以解决

my revenge is miniscule ['mɪnə,skjʊl] 我的复仇不值一提

like a grain of sand on a beach full of sand. 它像写在沙滩上的一行小字

this is to promote my new business. 这是为了宣传我的生意

rehabilitate them and junk. 让他们接受改造

My life was a churning[搅乱] stew[炖] of rage. 我的人生以前充满了愤怒。

Hundun is finally on the path of non-criminalness. 混沌终于改邪归正了。

we are going to be civilized. 我们要表现的彬彬有礼。

It this isn't an evil headquarters I don't know what is. 这要不是邪恶总部才怪呢。I 

I know you're up to something. 我知道你在搞什么小动作。

I am up to flavor! 我在研究口味。 做菜。

Come on, what's your fiendish secret? 别装了,你有什么阴谋?

I've gone straight. 改过自新。

To bust this case wide open. 让真相大白。

Only if you help me get my restaurant off the ground. 除非你能帮我把饭馆的生意搞起来。

原文地址:https://www.cnblogs.com/ming11/p/3751654.html