Chapter 2 Open Book——35

Mr. Banner called the class to order then, and I turned with relief to listen.

Banner先生让大家安静听他说,然后我静静的听着他准备讲。

 班纳老师让全班听他说话,我得救了,于是回过头去专心听课。

I was in disbelief that I'd just explained my dreary life to this bizarre, beautiful boy who may or may not despise me.

我在怀疑我只是解释我奇异的解释我枯燥的生活,漂亮的男孩可能也不可能轻视我。

我简直不敢相信,刚刚我居然把我沉闷的生活讲给了这个出色的、俊美的男孩,而他本可以轻视甚至无视我的。

He'd seemed engrossed in our conversation, but now I could see, from the corner of my eye, that he was leaning away from me again, his hands gripping the edge of the table with unmistakable tension.

他似乎全神贯注的在我们的对话之中,但是我能看见,在我眼睛看去的拐角处,他又一次向远离我的方向倾斜了,他的手抓住了桌子的边缘明显感觉紧张。

他似乎对我们的对话很投入,但现在我可以用眼角的余光看到,他又开始把身子偏向一侧远离我了,他的手紧紧地抓住桌子的边缘,紧绷得不可思议。 

I tried to appear attentive as Mr. Banner illustrated, with transparencies on the overhead projector, what I had seen without difficulty through the microscope.

我尝试表现的令人注意就像Banner先生阐明的那样,上方投影仪放的幻灯片,我通过看显微镜是没有难度的。

当班纳老师开始演示时,我尽可能地让自己去关注幻灯机放映的剖视图,尽管我毫不费力地就在显微镜里看到了。

But my thoughts were unmanageable.

但是我的想法很难实现。

但我还是走神了。

When the bell finally rang, Edward rushed as swiftly and as gracefully from the room as he had last Monday.

当最后的铃声响起,爱德华优雅的快速的冲了出去就像上个星期一一样。

当铃声终于响起时,爱德华像上周一一样,迅速但优雅地冲出了教室。

And, like last Monday, I stared after him in amazement.
然后,就像上个星期一一样,我在他之后惊讶的站起来。

而我,也像上周一一样,诧异地盯着他远去的身影。

Mike skipped quickly to my side and picked up my books for me.

mike快速的跳到我旁边帮我捡起我的书本。

迈克马上蹦到我身边,把我的书拿起来给我。

I imagined him with a wagging tail.

我想象他摇着尾巴。

我觉得他像个滑稽的尾巴。

原文地址:https://www.cnblogs.com/linkstar/p/6186116.html