Chapter 1 First Sight——32

The class seemed to drag on longer than the others.

这堂课看起来比别的课要长。

Was it because the day was finally coming to a close, or because I was waiting for his tight fist to loosen?

是因为这是一天快要结束,还是因为我在等待他松开他的拳头。

It never did; he continued to sit so still it looked like he wasn't breathing.

这从来没做到过,他一直坐着仍然看上去就像没有呼吸一样。

What was wrong with him?

他怎么了?

Was this his normal behavior? I questioned my judgment on Jessica's bitterness at lunch today.

这是他正常的表现吗?我是因为中午Jessica's 的苦楚才这样考虑判断的。

Maybe she was not as resentful as I'd thought. It couldn't have anything to do with me.

或许她并不是像我想的那样讨厌。他没有对我产生任何影响。

我开始怀疑自己午饭时对杰西卡的尖酸刻薄的腔调的判断,也许她并不像我想的那样愤愤不平。

He didn't know me from Eve. I peeked up at him one more time, and regretted it.

他不知道我来自EVE。我又一次瞥了他一眼,然后很遗憾。

He was glaring down at me again, his black eyes full of revulsion.

没想到他又在瞪着我,两只黑色的眼睛里都充满了厌恶。

As I flinched away from him, shrinking against my chair, the phrase if looks could kill suddenly ran through my mind.

我退缩远离他,在我的椅子上,这句话如果看起来可能杀死突然跑到我的脑海里。

原文地址:https://www.cnblogs.com/linkstar/p/5931529.html