Hug a developer today


Developers everywhere are in terrible pain.
不论何地,开发人员都是痛苦无比。

I am in pain.
我很痛苦。

We're 4 months into a 5 month schedule and I just received the final requirements yesterday (and they've changed again!)
5个月的日程,开发已经进行了4个月,我昨天才收到最后的需求,而今天,这些最后的需求又变了!

I spend half my days in meetings about how to get more work done (instead of working)
我一半的时间都陷于讨论如何完成更多的工作的会议中,而不是做工作

My boss read in a magazine that developers using "_____" programming language are twice as productive. So he bought us a copy and cut our schedule in half.
我们老板在一本杂志上读到使用某种编程语言的开发人员的效率高2倍之多,所以他给我们买了该语言,然后将我们的日程切掉一半

Every day my boss changes his mind about what we're building
对我们该开发什么,我们老板的主意每天一变

(父亲)People keep asking me to fix their e-mail, so I have no time to code
大家不停地叫我修补他们的电邮,所以我根本没时间编程

(儿子)My daddy has no more time for me
我爸都没时间陪我

Some consultants told my boss they could build our next version in half the time, for half the money. He believed them, but now they've spent all their budget, used all their time and ...are still only half finished. Now they're gone and their code is a disaster. We have to fix it and finish what they started
某些咨询师告诉我老板,他们只要一半的时间,一半的经费就可开发我们下一个版本。他信了他们,但现在,他们花完了预算,用光了时间,还只完成了一半。现在,他们走了,而且他们的代码糟糕无比,我们没有办法,只能来完成他们尚未开发完的东西

Hug a developer today.
今天,请去拥抱个开发人员

(小孩)I just finished an intensive 6 week visual basic course
我刚完成一个6星期的visual basic速成班

原文地址:https://www.cnblogs.com/billqian/p/1357467.html